I reached out to you to see if I can help you with any problems you may be facing. Between Covid19 and the winter snow storm, in Texas we have just been going through a lot!
One after another, things keep happening.
Many homeowners like yourself have also had to face challenges, whether they were started before Covid19 or perhaps just intensified by the pandemic. My goal is to try and keep as many people in their homes as possible.
Missed payments, IRS tax liens, child support, as well as property tax and HOA liens, can all severely harm your credit, and end up in a foreclosure. Knowledge really is power and we want to help you take control back by giving you information to make the best choice for you and your family.
Ignoring a Notice of Default can end up with one of these cars in your driveway…. for all your neighbors to see.
Need more information on the foreclosure process and How To Stop Foreclosure? Download our FREE Stop Foreclosure Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted properties for cash.
Home is where memories are made.Erin – Owner of Southern RockPointe Realty
We Get It!
That’s why we want to share the SEVEN, yes SEVEN different ways to help you keep your house and/or avoid foreclosure.
Only one of the seven ways is shown below, and as you can see – the result is a great solution for you. But no, this is not the only solution. The sooner you call me, I can tell you about the other six!
You don’t have to go through this alone! Make a great decision now, to have better choices in the future! Call, text or email me now! Let’s talk about the best solution for you!
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In in and around: DFW, San Antonio, and Houston
- Would An Investor Buy My House In in and around: DFW, San Antonio, and Houston For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In in and around: DFW, San Antonio, and Houston?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In in and around: DFW, San Antonio, and Houston TX?
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In in and around: DFW, San Antonio, and Houston For Sale