I reached out to you to see if I can help you with any problems you may be facing. Between Covid19 and the winter snow storm, in Texas we have just been going through a lot!
One after another, things keep happening.
Many homeowners like yourself have also had to face challenges, whether they were started before Covid19 or perhaps just intensified by the pandemic. My goal is to try and keep as many people in their homes as possible.
Many homeowners are facing foreclosure – are you one of them?
Ignoring a Notice of Default can end up with one of these cars in your driveway…. for all your neighbors to see.
Need more information on the foreclosure process and How To Stop Foreclosure? Download our FREE Stop Foreclosure Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted properties for cash.
Home is where memories are made.Erin – Owner of Southern RockPointe Realty
We Get It!
That’s why we want to share the SEVEN, yes SEVEN different ways to help you keep your house and/or avoid foreclosure.
Only one of the seven ways is shown below, and as you can see – the result is a great solution for you. But no, this is not the only solution. The sooner you call me, I can tell you about the other six!
You don’t have to go through this alone! Make a great decision now, to have better choices in the future! Call, text or email me now! Let’s talk about the best solution for you!
- 3 Things You Can Do In in and around: DFW, San Antonio, and Houston to Prepare Your Inherited House For The Sale
- How To Sell Your House Without Any Costs In in and around: DFW, San Antonio, and Houston
- How To Sell Your House Without Any Property Showings In in and around: DFW, San Antonio, and Houston
- How To Sell A House During A Divorce in in and around: DFW, San Antonio, and Houston
- How To Stop Foreclosure of Your House In in and around: DFW, San Antonio, and Houston